- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, including planning and assigning work and establishing performance and development goals for team members
- Educate and train all team members in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and safety regulations
- Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, supplies, and labor costs
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met
- Perform all duties of kitchen managers and employees as necessary
- Achieve and maintain company and brand standards for quality and guest satisfaction
- Ensure security and proper storage of food and beverage products, inventory and equipment and replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing waste
- Some college and/or advanced training in food and beverage management plus 2 years of related experience, including supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- ServeSafe or Food Handler’s certification, or willingness to obtain
- Must have advanced knowledge of food service regulations
- Must be organized, skilled with time management, and efficient in hot and cold line production
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per shift in an environment with extreme temperatures
- Skilled with the use of hand tools or machines needed for the position
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
Highly completive salary
Lucrative and attainable bonus structure and performance incentives
Health Insurance (bring the whole family, junior can start in the dish room)
Paid time off
A well-trained crew in an award-winning environment
Access to a robust knowledge base of traditional and modern cookery
Opportunities for continued education
Comprehensive management training programs
50% dining discount for you plus 1 guest at your concept
20% dining discount for you plus 1 guest at any other CC restaurant
A great place to work with a great vibe!
Welcome to the Crafted Concepts Family!
You have been chosen to join our family because you have shown that you would be a valuable member to the team and possess the qualities needed to work in one of Denver’s most popular restaurants. We are excited to have you as part of the team and look forward to growing with you!
Crafted Concepts - Providing Genuine Hospitality Through…
Integrity · Quality ·
Responsibility · Community
Delivering unique and spectacular dining experiences, perfectly integrating hospitality and
culinary superiority. Crafted Concepts is committed to hiring, developing and nurturing
the most proficient staff while striving to be the employer of choice in the Denver area.
Rioja Mission Statement
We share an uncompromising commitment to provide hospitality, creating
one-of-a-kind and one-at-a-time, remarkable culinary experiences. Our foundation is based
on the success of our team through education, development, growth and the concept of family.
Bistro Vendôme Mission Statement
Creating a memorable French bistro experience, linking the cuisine of the past
and present with gracious service in Denver’s hidden gem.
Stoic & Genuine Mission Statement
Breaking the myth of coastal superiority by providing impeccable hospitality serving fresh,
sustainable and remarkable seafood, innovative cocktails and wine. Fiercely committed
to responsible sourcing and the on-going education of our team.
Ultreia Mission Statement
A progressive, educated and creative glance at the high-energy fare of the Iberian Peninsula
countries of Spain and Portugal. Our staff provides an incredible cultural experience and intimate,
personal service to our guests while reach forward to one another and the community. Onward!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
*Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision (for full time employees)
*Paid time off- (for full time employees)
*Paid Sick Leave
*50% off for you and friend at your restaurant of employment.
*20% off any of our other restaurants.
*Real honest opportunity for vertical promotion, the group is expanding!
*Very Competitive compensation, based on experience and performance.
*Highly completive salary
*Lucrative and attainable bonus structure and performance incentives
*Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision
*Paid time off- Paid Sick Leave
*A well-trained crew in an award-winning environment
*Access to a robust knowledge base of traditional and modern cookery
*Opportunities for continued education
*Comprehensive management training programs
*50% dining discount for you plus 1 guest at your concept
*20% dining discount for you plus 1 guest at any other CC restaurant